Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Blog

I've decided that "Blue-eyed Muslimah (to-be)", while not an inaccurate title for my blog, may perhaps be too specific. My spiritual interests include many things beyond Islam, even if Islam is my primary focus recently. Also, how I define Islam and how others may define it will usually be quite different - which is fine. They don't have a copyright on the term and neither do I. But maybe a broader term for my blog would be better for now, while I'm still developing my religious identity. So, I am moving to a new blog!


I'll keep this blog up for now, but future posts will be at my new blog, and I won't be adding/approving new comments here. I hope the few readers I have will follow me there. I will continue to discuss Islam: I have read half-a-dozen books on Islam that I want to review, as well as to discuss some of interesting philosophies I have discovered, like the Mu'tazilah school of thought. I am also hoping to discuss my favorite parts of the Quran, as well as other religious texts, like the Bhagavad Gita. It should be interesting, so hopefully I'll see you there!

TTFN! Ta-ta for now!
~ Blue (a.k.a. Sophia Batel)

1 comment:

  1. I will not be approving new comments on this site, please visit me at theos0phia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete